Booking Process – DEXA whole body scans
Here at Body DEXA fit we can continue to offer whole Body DEXA scans that comply with the amended Victorian requirements. We have incorporated these changes into our systems and can continue to provide you with valuable information related to your Body composition.
The process for booking DEXA body composition scans is as follows:
Option 1: Online referral process (quick and simple)
We have engaged the services of Dr Janet Macintosh , BSc (Hons) PhD BMed FRANZCR, to generate a referral for a DEXA Body composition scan. Dr Janet Macintosh is a Specialist Medical Practitioner who holds a specialist registration with AHPRA in Radiology.
- Please read carefully prior to completing online Questionnaire form for submission to Dr Janet Macintosh.
- Select DEXA scan service and Book online
Option 2: External Referral process
- If you elect to use a Medical Practitioner or specified Allied Health Professional to provide a referral, download referral form here. A GP or specified Allied Health Professional can only refer if they satisfy 4 prescribed clinical indicators, but a Specialist Medical Practitioner is not subject to those restrictive clinical indicators.
- Book online, in the booking notes add name and profession of referring practitioner
- Email a copy of your referral to email@example.com
- Complete online Consent form
Find out more about the team at Body DEXA fit or check out our Google reviews