Discover through a myDNA test how matching your diet and lifestyle to your unique genetic profile can lead to Nutritional and Lifestyle changes that can target disease prevention and help you achieve optimal health.
The myDNA Wellness & Nutrition Test is a genetic test which helps you to make more informed health, nutrition and lifestyle decisions.
What is included in a myDNA Personalised Diet Report?
- The report will identify your results for seven key genes which have influence on; weight and appetite, fat storage, your risk of elevated triglycerides and your ability to breakdown fat.
- The report includes advice for the most appropriate diet, based on your genetic results. This recommended diet is based on scientific evidence matched to your genetic type.
- The report provides a food guide, your recommended nutritional breakdown and portion sizes based on your genetic profile.
What the report does not provide?
- The report will not provide any ‘silver bullet’ solution to weight management, but will provide insights to help you make more informed decisions based on your genes. Lifestyle and environmental factors also play an important role in weight management.
- The report does not provide specific dietary recommendations for coeliacs, diabetics, pregnant/breastfeeding women or people with any other health conditions. We encourage our customers to take the report to an accredited dietitian for such advice.