myDNA Personalised Diet Report
NEED HELP FINDING THE BEST DIET FOR YOUR BODY?
ASK YOUR DNA
- Testing 7 genes can help you find the right diet for you
- A simple cheek swab is all it takes
- You receive personalised results with clear, easy-to-action advice
- Tested in Melbourne by an Australian DNA testing company
- Your DNA and test results are completely secure
Discover through a myDNA test how matching your diet and lifestyle to your unique genetic profile can lead to Nutritional and Lifestyle changes that can target disease prevention and help you achieve optimal health.
The myDNA Wellness & Nutrition Test is a genetic test which helps you to make more informed health, nutrition and lifestyle decisions.
What is included in a myDNA Personalised Diet Report?
- The report will identify your results for seven key genes which have influence on; weight and appetite, fat storage, your risk of elevated triglycerides and your ability to breakdown fat.
- The report includes advice for the most appropriate diet, based on your genetic results. This recommended diet is based on scientific evidence matched to your genetic type.
- The report provides a food guide, your recommended nutritional breakdown and portion sizes based on your genetic profile.
What the report does not provide?
- The report will not provide any ‘silver bullet’ solution to weight management, but will provide insights to help you make more informed decisions based on your genes. Lifestyle and environmental factors also play an important role in weight management.
- The report does not provide specific dietary recommendations for coeliacs, diabetics, pregnant/breastfeeding women or people with any other health conditions. We encourage our customers to take the report to an accredited dietitian for such advice.
Seven Genes can help determine your weight and overall health factors
WHAT MAKES THIS REPORT DIFFERENT?
This report uses genetic interpretation to explain how the body is pre-programmed to behave, therefore making it personalised to the customer.
ARE THESE REPORTS CREDIBLE?
The Diet reports are compiled and reviewed by myDNA’s expert team which includes sports dieticians, clinical geneticists, medical doctors and pharmacists.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR DNA TEST?
To ensure accurate results of DNA testing, please do not eat, drink, chew gum or smoke 30 minutes prior to swabbing.
Getting started is simple
myDNA Personalised Fitness Report
WANT TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR WORKOUT?
ASK YOUR DNA
- Some people are built for speed. Others are built for distance. A DNA report can reveal your unique body type and help you to find the best sports and exercises for you.
- Reports on seven key genes, which have been scientifically shown to affect how your body responds to different type of training
- The report is packed with insights including:
- whether your muscles are equipped to work with explosive power
- whether you are better suited to endurance sports
- whether your genetic type is common among elite athletes
What is included in a myDNA Personalised Fitness Report?
- The report will identify your results for seven key genes which have an influence on your suitability to endurance sports and sports that require sudden bursts of energy
- The report will include access to an interactive portal where your combined gene results along with your goals and current fitness level, will allow you to generate a comprehensive tailored workout
- Note that variety in training is recommended for all people, regardless of genetic type.
What does the report not provide?
- The exercise recommendations based on the report do not accommodate for existing injuries. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional or your trainer to check the recommended exercises are suitable for you.
- The report does not factor in any health conditions that you may have, nor is it suitable for pregnant women. We encourage you to take the exercise to a relevant specialist for further advice.