$35 per client (min. 40 clients)
$40 per client (> 19 to < 40 clients)
$45 per client (> 9 to < 20 clients)
With this offer you will get:
- 3 min. DEXA scan time using leading edge Hologic technology.
- DEXA scan report includes:
- Total body fat, muscle mass, and bone minerals
- Bone mineral density (non-diagnostic)
- Visceral fat score and relative risk of heart disease and diabetes
- Estimated resting metabolic rate and total energy expenditure
- TDEE (total daily calorie requirements)
- Track body fat changes and muscle development
How to Book Online
- Copy and paste the link below into your internet browser window. https://goo.gl/uYW8gH
- For teams (min 40 clients) enter team40 in the promotion code and select ‘Ok’ then click Next
- For teams (> 19 to < 40 clients) enter team20 in the promotion code and select ‘Ok’ then click Next
- For teams (> 9 to < 20 clients) enter team10 in the promotion code and select ‘Ok’ then click Next
- Select the desired date and time then click Next
- Input your details and once completed click Next
- Select Checkout then click Confirm booking
- Once this booking is completed, you will shortly receive booking confirmation via email
- Like and Share FB http://www.Facebook.com/bodydexafit
The fine print
- As an option, you can request a thorough explanation of your results, in depth discussion of regarding ideal weight and health goals
- Report emailed within 1 hr.
- You should not have a DEXA scan if you are under the age of 18 years, pregnant or potentially pregnant.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies, late-attendance, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher.
- Do not schedule your DEXA scan within 1 week of having a barium X-ray, or an injection of X-ray/nuclear dye. If you are unsure please consult your GP before purchasing
- Consistent preparation is important for precision. Ideally keep well hydrated 24 hrs. Follow-up scans should be performed with similar regimen in the 24 hrs preceding the scan i.e. eat at the same time, exercise at the same time, maintaining similar hydration and glycogen levels. Fasting is not compulsory, however you may chose to avoid meals <4 hours prior to test and if you are exercising the day before test, ensure light exercise only.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to complete consent and registration form.
Offer expires 31/1/2017