Eat according to your genes, and use your DNA to personalise your Health & Fitness
- EIGHT-WEEK FITNESS AND MEAL PLAN TO BUILD STRENGTH, IMPROVE CARDIO OR GET LEAN
The myDNA plans remove the guesswork, leveraging the secrets of your DNA to help you easily achieve your goals faster
- Every calorie and macronutrient automatically calculated to help you achieve your goals more quickly.
- Recipes to cover breakfast, lunch and dinner, and everything in between.
- Ingredients list to give you the flexibility of making your own recipes, while sticking to your ideal daily calorie and macronutrient intake.
Understand the role genetics plays with your lifestyle choices and how you can optimise your wellbeing to improve the quality of your life by making adjustments to your diet and exercise.
The myDNA Nutrition, Fitness and Caffeine report analyses 19 genetic markers and through gene testing, you can learn:
- Your individual genetic profile
- Which Genes Were Tested
- Valuable insights
- Information about your results
Your DNA reveals insight into:
- your body size and weight
- your ability to lose weight
- whether you can maintain weight loss
- the way your body stores and processes dietary fats
- your risk of having high blood triglycerides and cholesterol
- Whether your muscles are equipped to work with explosive power
- Whether you are better suited to endurance sports
- Your baseline levels of aerobic stamina
- Your risk of injury
- Your rate of recovery
- How quickly your body metabolises caffeine and approximately for how long you are expected to experience the effects of caffeine
- How likely you are to get sleep disturbance from caffeine and if so, for what duration
- Whether your caffeine metabolism can be sped up by certain foods, or other factors
WHAT MAKES THIS REPORT DIFFERENT? ?
This report uses genetic interpretation to explain how the body is pre-programmed to behave, making it personalised to the customer.
ARE THESE REPORTS CREDIBLE?
The Diet reports are compiled and reviewed by myDNA’s expert team which includes sports dieticians, clinical geneticists, medical doctors and pharmacists.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR DNA TEST?
To ensure accurate results of DNA testing, please do not eat, drink, chew gum or smoke 30 minutes prior to swabbing.